Part Dutch - part French, St. Maarten is a vibrant mix of pristine beaches, exciting nightlife, world class duty-free shopping, gourmet dining and almost endless ways to revel in the year round warm weather.
It’s a uniquely cosmopolitan atmosphere with an authentic Caribbean twist. Whether you want to spend your days on a perfect white sand beach before an azure ocean, or immerse yourself in the culture, shopping and entertainment of the Caribbean's most dynamic island, Sint Maarten truly has it all.
Why St. Maarten is the most popular island in the Caribbean is easy to see:
- Great beaches, from seen and be seen hot spots to secluded coves
- St. Maarten is just a short 3-hour flight from New York and Miami, 8-hours from Paris.
- Effortless access to the neighboring islands of Saba, Anguilla, St. Barths and Nevis.
- European culture and American convenience make visiting here effortless
- It offers the best duty free shopping of all the islands
- Known as the gourmet island, Sint Maarten is a food lovers paradise
- A vibrant nightlife of 12 casinos and countless clubs draws visitors from around the world